Im gonna talk about sports now

So in recent news, the Eagles won the Superbowl last weekend and they had their parade yesterday which I attended. I'm no Eagles fan but as the great Louie Lastik said in Remember the Titans, "Someone said football, so I come runnin'".

One thing that i did notice during the parade that caught my eye was that people were all holding Bud Lights in their hands. This is of course because the company made a deal with one of the Eagles lineman, Lane Johnson, that if they won the Superbowl the fans would get free Bud Light at the parade.

It sounds like a big loss of money for the company but in reality,  everyone was hearing about it and everyone was drinking their product, so did they really lose?

And to cap it off, all through out the parade, Bud Light had planes flying over the city blowing out smoke that spelled "DILLY DILLY" and "PHILLY PHILLY" to promote their product even more. Well played, Bud Light.
Image result for dilly dilly planes philadelphia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Combine

Money, Money, Money